Monday, March 7, 2016

Swiss Days 2015

I've always wanted to see what Swiss Days in Midway Utah are all about! This year I was feeling good and back to myself and thought it would be fun to make it a family day and what the heck.....lets dress up the kids! I made these costumes really fast with what we already had around the house and some simple sewing and cutting! They looked so freaking cute! 

Swiss Days was PACKED!!! It was hot and hard to get through the crowd but overall we had a really fun time! Everyone loved the kids outfits even though NO one else dressed up. We had missed the parade so maybe there were more people dressed up then. We finished the evening at the Homestead Resort watching a light jazz concert on the lawn. It was so relaxing. It was the last concert of the season and I can't wait to go back for more of them next summer. 

The kids had fun playing out in the field. It was a beautiful evening. Such a great day!


















No comments:

Post a Comment