Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Piper's 2nd Trip to New York

At Sarah's shower Kari announced she was going to be a mommy after quite some time of trying! I was excited to fly to New York to support her and to see family and friends! Flying with a baby is always a bit stressful but overall she did really really well. 
We got to visit Grandma Hettinger and Aunt Vicki along with my girlfriends and the Ashworths. Kari's shower was really sweet and it was so nice to spend some quality time with my girlfriends.  I got to spend lots of time with Melissa too including getting a buster brown at DP even though we didn't lost the 20 lbs we promised each other we would lose! haha. It was surreal to be there with her as older girls talking about bills and husbands and kids instead of boyfriends, high school and weekend plans. 
It was a perfect little trip and I love being able to  go back to New York and be around so many people that mean so much to me. 











No comments:

Post a Comment