Monday, July 13, 2015

Piper's Baby Blessing

We blessed Piper on April 11th. My parents were still here and Jake's family all came. We had it in Pleasant Grove at Linda's church building. We had both grandma's share some words (and yup I cried) and Jake gave a beautiful blessing. Piper looked beautiful wearing the dress that Linda made for Zoey. It was special to have Piper wear it as well. She was a really good girl during the blessing and throughout the evening. We got to visit with some friends and family during the dinner. 

We are so so lucky  to have such a wonderful support system. Miss Piper is already is so loved by so many and we feel really blessed. We are also so lucky to know that this blessing is just one of the many ordinances that will be a part of her life and that the gospel will bring her such peace as she learns to love and rely on the Savior. I know our Heavenly Father just loves this little girl. I know she was sent to our family that we organized way before we got here. I can't wait to learn from her and be a witness to all the wonderful things she will experience. I know that by having a relationship with Jesus Christ throughout her life, she will be comforted and guided throughout her earthly journey. I hope she always knows how much He loves her and how much I love her and her father and all these people that were there that evening. We love you Piper Sue. 











No comments:

Post a Comment