Thursday, February 26, 2015

Our Cute Aggiettes!

We signed Zoey and Charly up for the USU Dance Clinic! It was such a fun excuse to go to Logan. Jess and I left with the girls Friday night, ate at Firehouse Pizza and stayed at a hotel. So many fun memories to talk about and it was fun being with the girls.  Saturday the girls did the clinic and then we did some exploring and lunch and met up with Jake, Jess Nelson, Logan, Jenn, Bry and Hudson. We all went to the game and got to watch the girls do some cute cheers and dance routine. We hit up Firehouse Pizza again afterward (We have no shame). It is so nice to be surrounded by my family. I wish my parents were here so much. They would have loved loved every second about today. I hope we get to do this again next year!




No comments:

Post a Comment