Thursday, February 16, 2017

The Most Epic Ride Ever

I can't even express on paper the impact of this day! I thought it would be fun to take the kids four wheeling and rent a side by side since it was something me and Jake have been wanting to do! Jess and Charly came with us. It was this little nothing town about 45 min from Beaver. I really didn't know what to expect.

We got our 5 seater loaded up with everyone and followed the trail that the guys at the rental gave us. It was so fun being out on a fall crisp day doing something new. Pretty soon the views became breath taking. Each turn I couldn't believe the sights. Nature was just overwhelming, humbling and unbelievable on that drive.

We pass through a miner's museum that was outside as you drove along the trail. There were pieces of old mining equipment. It was cool to stop and take a closer look and discover something special like that there!

We headed up the mountain after that. We were up up up that mountain and it was COLD! The views though. I'll never forget them.

I just love this little family that also loved every min (except the being cold part). Piper loved the drive and was such a trooper!

I can't wait to do that more often. I hope we get a chance every year to go out and see something beautiful like that. I hope we can one just get our own side by side!!

Feeling so happy, and lucky to have a day like that to remember.






















No comments:

Post a Comment