Wednesday, August 20, 2014

We're Expecting Baby #3!

I took a pregnancy test in June a few days before my period just for kicks. After trying for 12 months I def didn't feel or even think I was preg. The test looked negative so I threw it away. For some reason I went back into the garbage to look again and there was the faintest little line. It was a dollar store test so I thought it could be a evap line which I read a lot about. It was soo hard to focus all day!! 
I finally got a few different tests and they came up positive instantly!! I couldn't believe it!!!! I wanted to tell everyone but managed to compose myself! 

I went and got jake a bag of bagels since that is what I mainly craved with my first pregnancies and wrote on the bag "looks like we might be needing these". It was fun watching his brain put it all together! 

We are due early march! Here is the worst sonogram pic ever! Apparently that is a baby! Ha! 

1 comment:

  1. I am SOOOO excited for you and think you are the most beautiful Momma ever! And you have the cutest kids and they are so blessed to have you! I hope your pregnancy goes well and I want to see you some time! I miss your laugh :)

    ReplyDelete