Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! So much to be grateful for !! We had a nice relaxing thanksgiving with jake's family at the Boyle's house! So much food and so much pie! I am humbled every day by the endless blessing we receive. Just my husband and kids are enough to fill my gratitude cup! I feel so lucky to live in a country where women are given rights and equality and that I can have a job that I love so much. I'm so lucky to have food to fill my families tummy and a safe place to live with people who have made pleasant grove a home for us. I'm so lucky to have the best marriage and kids that are funny and clever and healthy! I am so grateful to live in a time of such amazing technology that I can keep in touch with my family and friends back east that I love so much. I am so lucky to know and understand of the special love that my Heavenly Father has for me and to be reminded of that love every time I think of all of the wonderful things I am blessed with. My cup runneth over.....

No comments:

Post a Comment