Friday, June 29, 2012

Logan Pooped On The Potty

There was a freak incident where Logan and I were chillin in the bathroom while I was straightening my hair. He was lookin pretty serious and holding his butt and I jumped into action removing clothes and diapers. I put him on the potty and told him PUSH! And.... he did and all of a sudden there was poop in the potty!

There was clapping and hugging and running him upstairs to get his candy. Heck I would have given him the whole bag!

The thing is... Zoey isn't even close. In fact she cries if we have her diaper off too long. Even worse, she has been crying because Logan has his diaper off! She doesn't want do her business in the potty and doesn't want anyone else to do it either.

Eating his reward candy!!
I will keep working on Logan. One day Zoey will get jealous of all his candy rewards and will hopefully give in!

No comments:

Post a Comment