Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Cutie Pies

Being a mother of 2 is very different from being a mother of 1. When its just me and Zoey or me and Logan.... it feels like a vacation. When it's just me with both of them.... it feels more like a natural disaster. But, I am adjusting, learning new tricks and getting smarter by the day. I mean...I have two great little kids. It's not hard because they are difficult. It is hard because they have such different needs as a newborn and a 14 month old. Both are still babies that need lots of attention from momma, Logan just wants to be held and cuddled all day and Zoey wants to discover and move and explore. The two don't mix and so it just becomes a lot of strategy.

I have now successfully brought them on two outings to target and babies R us on my own...and we all survived. And this weekend I am by myself cause Jake is spending the weekend with friends in Boston. Today went well, but we will see what the night brings and another full day on my own. I love these little rug rats. Here are some pictures from the last week or so.
Logan almost 1 month chillin on dad's legs
Sitting together.

Logan not pleased to be on the rug and out of our arms

Zoey's new creepy smile! Makes me laugh everytime. I know her hair is terrible looking! I am waiting for it to grow into long flowing locks!

No comments:

Post a Comment