Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Oct 4th - Zoey's Due Date


I have been really reminiscent lately as I watch Zoey running around the house doing her own thing and really growing into a special little person. I think back to last year how Oct 4th (Zoey's due date) came and went with no inkling that she was coming. Today last year I was going to school annoyed to still be teaching over my due date! I felt great and was bummed I wasn't timing contractions (or even having 1 single contraction!)


Zoey 3 days old


Zoey 11 months old

Well in 10 days Zoey will be 1 and this past year will just be precious memories to me. In 2 months I will have a new little one and Zoey will be my big girl. I know that this 1 year when I had Zoey all to myself will hold a special place in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment