Monday, July 12, 2010

It's a Boy!

Jake and I found out last week that we have a sweet little boy on his way! (He has been so nice to me this whole pregnancy and was sleeping the entire sonogram which is a good sign!) We were a little shocked. We assumed girl, cause it was easy to wrap our heads around with having Zoey. We now will be shifting gears and getting ready for trucks and t-ball, and bugs!

Everyone has been calling him Logan (which was the name we picked if Zoey was a boy) so for now Logan it is! We know Zoey will just love him to death. I hope hope hope they will both love each other and learn and grow together as friends!

I found this picture...this is soo gonna be me next year! 13 1/2 months apart. Wow! What a crazy ride it's gonna be! Crazy and wonderful. Definitely a way to fill our lives with lots of memories!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! I LOVE that you are having a boy. You are going to have so much fun. Better start stocking up on pee-pee tee-pees! ;)

    ReplyDelete