Monday, July 12, 2010

The Frikkin Bow

"i'm not a boy people!"

Melissa (my best friend) gives me such a hard time about Zoey always having a bow on. lol.

Well....in my defense....that little Zoey of ours must look pure boy without one because if she is out in public without that bow everyone stops us to say "oh your little boy is so cute" "how old is he?"

I am pretty sure that one time Zoey was wearing a blue bow and an old man commented on how cute our boy was! Seriously people! She was WEARING A BOW!!!!

Yes she has a blue car seat and yes it has a blue toy attached, and yes she has my terrible italian thick eye brows, but heaven sakes..........

1 comment:

  1. Gavin still gets called a girl all the time. He was even wearing a football jersey one time. People are just dumb. Zoey is a doll!

    ReplyDelete