Saturday, February 19, 2011

Logan 2 Months





How have I lived all my life without this little sweetie pie. It has been so much fun having him in our lives for the past 2 months. He does his very best to be a good baby for us, which is a huge help when we are busy pulling Zoey down off all the furniture!!

At Logan's 2 month appt he weighed 12 1/2 pounds and was 23 1/2 inches long which puts him in the 75% range still.

Logan is such a good little sleeper! We swaddle him up at 8:30 and he is often down till 5am the next morning. He will eat and snooze again.I KNOW!! WE ARE LUCKY! Some nights he gets up 2 times to eat, but he always go right back down. Being back at work, and being on my own at night and waking up for a feeding or 2 at night makes me pretty exhausted and so his good sleeping helps so so much!

Logan loves to talk and smile! He coos and coos for as long as you will socialize with him. I hope he is really outgoing and a go getter!

He also loves to cuddle.......which I LOVE, and he will snuggle up in the moby wrap and take a nap.
We just love him. I know he purposely came to our family to give us all kinds of joy and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment